UPDATED July 1, 2021
ALL SERVICES INCLUDING RETAIL PURCHASES WILL REQUIRE AN APPOINTMENT. WALK-INs ARE NOT PERMITTED AT THIS TIME FOR ANY REASON.
Please review the following guidelines and policies prior to making an appointment and review the day before your appointment.
· A Covid Pre-Screening Form will be emailed to you upon booking. You must complete this 24-hours prior to your appointment. IMPORTANT: Please do not complete this form no earlier than 24-hours as we require your responses to be recent. Carefully read all questions and statements and answer truthfully.
· Additional guests including children are NOT allowed. At any given time, only 1 client and 1 staff is allowed per room. This also applies to family member/friend who has a subsequent appointment (booked back to back). No exceptions.
· Please arrive on time as scheduled. Give yourself extra time to make sure you can find us. If you arrive early, please wait in your car, text us at 647-500-7133 and we will let you know when to come in. We share common areas with other tenants of the building, therefore waiting in the lobby or outside our clinic door is not allowed.
· FOR BOTOX APPOINTMENTS: If you receive a vaccine in the last 2 weeks, please schedule your appointment 2 weeks later. Likewise, if you have a vaccine scheduled in the next 2 weeks, please schedule your appointment 2 weeks before or after the vaccine.
· FOR FILLERS APPOINTMENTS: If you receive a vaccine in the last 4 weeks, please schedule your appointment 4 weeks later. Likewise, if you have a vaccine scheduled in the next 4 weeks, please schedule your appointment 4 weeks before or after the vaccine.
· FOR ALL OTHER APPOINTMENTS: No vaccine/appointment spacing required.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
· Wear your mask from the moment you get out of your car. When you come inside the building, avoid touching the handrails if possible.
· Wash your hands in one of the washrooms in the hallway. Proceed with applying hand sanitizer provided at our door. Do not touch the outside of your mask at all times.
· In-office screening will be conducted as per Ministry of Health guidelines. Your temperature will be taken at the door with a touchless thermometer. If your temperature is 37.8 Celsius or higher, you must reschedule your appointment at least 3 weeks later. There is no exception to this.
· Keep your mask on until told to remove. Cloth mask or face shield is accepted. If you are coming for skin treatments or lip filler, bring an extra clean one to wear upon leaving. Bring a ziplock bag to place your dirty mask in and another bag with the clean one.
· Bring only essentials (car keys, wallet, phone, mask). We will provide a bin for you to place them in. Do not wear your shoes inside the office. You may bring slippers or we can provide disposable slippers.
· Extra time will be arranged between appointments in order for us to clean and disinfect all work areas before the next client comes in. This extra time is not time for you to linger around and chat. If you require extra time to discuss your skin concerns, let us know ahead of time.
· Physical Distancing: although much of our services are in close proximity, distancing will be maintained where possible such as during consultation and when we process your payment at the reception desk.
· If possible, go to the washroom before coming for your appointment. We do have a public washroom that is used by both staff, other tenants, and clients. Please keep your mask on, use paper hand towel to turn knobs and perform proper hand washing.
· Once your service begins, refrain from excessive talking throughout the service to minimize expelling droplets unless any discomfort is experienced.
· We reserve the right to refuse service if we feel that you do not meet our guidelines and if you show any of the COVID symptoms listed below. Our cancellation fee will apply accordingly.
· All payments will be processed contactless via credit/debit or e-transfer. Cash is avoided if possible.
Reschedule your appointment if any of these symptoms or situations exist prior to coming for your appointment:
· Fever (37.8 or greater)
· Shortness of breath
· Body ache & headache
· New or worsening cough
· Sore throat
· Hoarse voice
· New change in taste or smell
· Runny nose, sneezing, nasal congestion
· Recent travel within the last 14 days or anyone in the household who travelled within the last 14 days
· Close contact with any COVID positive individual
· Diarrhea and/or GI infection symptoms (nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain)
· Cold symptoms also included! We are not taking risks even if you claim that it is allergies!
If you have questions or suggestions regarding our covid guidelines, please feel free to contact us!
We look forward to seeing you! Stay safe.
- Winnie, RPN
To save time, you may review the follow document prior to coming for your appointment. A pre-screening form in person will be completed again when you arrive.
Both forms MUST be signed before proceeding with your treatment and will be kept for our records for contact tracing.
In addition to these covid-19 supplement forms, your treatment medical questionnaire and treatment consent form will be signed digitally.
Thank you for your cooperation.